FortressMU Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FortressMU Forum Community

2 posters

stats lacking again for my sommuner

koi
    koi

stats lacking again for my sommuner Empty stats lacking again for my sommuner

Post  koi Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:07 am

Character Name:n4iwa

SS of bug Item
    stats lacking again for my sommuner 06_18-01_11-0000

Brief Explanation what type of bug:
    i got 2 chars wich got this issue.i reported this to old forum but it got hacked so i report it here..this is what happen..
    i stop playing this characters like 3 months ago and i opened it now and found out its level1 so i try to go and level it up but it got mana bugged.0 mana so i decided to try to reset stats and now add stats and its lacking stats.i can max that stats now cause its lacking stats..this are old characters its max stats before.i been using this chars on elites and on castle siege and ders a lot of witness that see this chars making pvp..so its max stats..cause its useless to go to elite battle and cs if im not max stats.

i want the stats to be fixed

str:32767
    agi:32767
    sta:32767
    energy:32767

i remove all the sets so i wont have issue loosing it uppon the proccess but other chars have sets..

and if possible make it level400 so i wont worry about mana bugged to 0 again

thanks
    Precaution
    Precaution

stats lacking again for my sommuner Empty Re: stats lacking again for my sommuner

Post  Precaution Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:21 am

huh? it is impossible that you lost a lot of stats without doing nothing?..

its either you reset your stats thats why your "stat points" decrease
    i suggest to you to train more to gain extra stat points

MOD close this

koi
    koi

stats lacking again for my sommuner Empty Re: stats lacking again for my sommuner

Post  koi Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:29 am

mr precau..

why u will ask a mod to close this directly not hearing my explaination????

as i was saying i did reset stats this chars cause of mana bugged ..mana became zero..this chars are max stats before..and then after i reset stats it and add points it was lacking points..

and it was not lacking like only few hundreds,..u can see how much it was lacking..

and this was same case as my soulmaster and that sm is really lacking big stats

and please dont close it without hearing my side...
    Precaution
    Precaution

Post  Precaution Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:08 am

koi wrote:mr precau..

why u will ask a mod to close this directly not hearing my explaination????

as i was saying i did reset stats this chars cause of mana bugged ..mana became zero..this chars are max stats before..and then after i reset stats it and add points it was lacking points..

and it was not lacking like only few hundreds,..u can see how much it was lacking..

and this was same case as my soulmaster and that sm is really lacking big stats

and please dont close it without hearing my side...

everytime you trying to reset your stats in website
    your stats remaining will be decreased. thats why your
    "number of RESET and Stats will not equal"

i already forward this to senior but im not sure that admin will fix this,

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:14 am