FortressMU Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FortressMU Forum Community

4 posters

3pp report

moises1012
    moises1012

3pp report Empty 3pp report

Post  moises1012 Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Character Name: moises1012
    Accused 3pp User: BladeKRock
    Date Happened: Yesterday (June 18, 7:00 pm gmt+Cool

Video Proof:

Video 1:

Video 2:

Video 3 (Showings items):

Additional Information: You can always ask FGM ArishoK coz he was assisting

Note: this report was on forum, but it's hacked, So i create here to continue the investigation.
    Precaution
    Precaution

3pp report Empty Re: 3pp report

Post  Precaution Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:07 pm

Precaution wrote:ineed to hear BladeKRock side/comment,
    please show your Yellow Option too
    notice
    notice

Post  notice Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:37 pm

...also on your second video you lagged,that's why you died.
    moises1012
    moises1012

Post  moises1012 Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:26 pm

notice wrote:...also on your second video you lagged,that's why you died.

Lagged? Nah i don't was lagged

moises1012
    moises1012

Post  moises1012 Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:44 pm

BladeKRock wrote:Sorry that I couldn’t post earlier,,,,
    Okey lets start,,,, WTTTFFF !! wat 3pp r u talking about? R u kidding me? Seriously? All I c is crying here,,
    His report videos;
    1 video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_14UniM0IuQ&feature=player_embedded
    2 video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEbUH2BL3Qw&feature=player_embedded
    First at all,,,, Look at your first video,, That’s normal game speed? And If you edited, is that allowed? To edit some videos and report it? If you don’t edit your video, there is not normal game speed.

Your videos don’t lie, it tells all the truth, we had fast kill bcoz of your game speed, look at your game speed again at video 1. That’s why u died so fast, and I also died fast once. You make self get killed by your game speed. That’s all.
    If you took the video of more fast kills we had and had posted it, It would be just like ‘’the game speed’’ u had on video 1. You died by your game speed. Don’t cry!

And look at your video2. There is more normal game speed. U died there bcoz u got lag / lil freze. And if It’s not lag or lil freze why didn’t u pot rite b4 u died? Just look at ur pots on ur video.

If you had posted all videos, u would c that u died fast bcoz ur game speed it faster than normal. And videos2 u got lag. Lets say my fast kill was 5 and 1 when u got lag. U said u started video camera from round 6 and the last 2 or 3 videos u did, U didn’t post it. Coz it was long fight, coz ur game speed is normal and U didn’t get lag. That’s why we didn’t kill fast on each other.
    To Sir, HGM Precaution and any other HGM’s; I am not 3pp user, And why on earth am I gonna prove like that I am not 3pp user when I am not and that guy couldn’t even prove that I am 3pp user?
    As rules said on fmu, if you gonna report 3pp user, the video must be from 4-8mins and many SS, if not, there is useless to report. Look at his report, his videos is seconds.
    Bad prove shouldn’t be accepted easily. To report 3pp user is very big case. We shouldn’t just playing in case. Better to get strong prove that I am 3pp user. And If I really am, Admin can delete my all char’s and my items. But If you gonna do it without knowing or with bad prove, u will still lose a lot of fmu awesome members.
    Where on videos u can c 1 hit? And I had said about why he died fast.
    IF he really can ‘’prove’’ that I am 3pp user, and if you really ‘’believe’’ him, I will do all necessary thing, and everything u ask for, and I will try to do wat ever it takes to prove that I am not 3pp user.
    And the challenge is done, and he losed; The GM still have my items that I won and my stake; all items; gold + brave fo+13+ 1 hls fo+15 + uber set+15 + 2 hls +15.
    I want my items. And I suggest u Admin’s or HGM’s to let him give me. That’s not bcoz I don’t trust at the GM, but that’s bcoz I don’t trust anyone. Twice had GM’s scammed fmu players.
    IF I were 3pp user, I would never run, coz I know If I were 3pp user and if I run with my items, Whinous or any Admins know/notice it, I will be hunted, and all my friends acc or items will be deleted. I would never do such a bad thing to my friends. Me and my friends are fmu loyalist.

About this are you sure it's not normal game speed?

Are you kidding me? For me it's normal, maybe you need a better pc LOL!

On 2 video, i don't stop potting, I just got freeze 1 second, What it mean, 3 pots? OMG no one can kill someone so easy -.-"

Never an evil user can kill other evil user so fast as you kill me

Also why you don't post ss of your items? what are you hidding?

No enough proofs?, Where say videos must have 4-6 minutes? Lol

It say videos with fast hits

And you say, why i don't post the others videos which are not fast hits?, Why? Coz i don't want, Yes it take long, but maybe your 3pp was off? Lol -.-"

Why you kill me 4-6 times, fast?, Omg Even if you think i have no normal speed, why gm too see you kill me fast?

Think before talk lol -.-", Go and post here your items, I am no scared to someone see my items, coz i don't need hide nothing

You are the one who is hidding here LOL

And about stake, GM Can't give stake yet, Until investigation is done.

moises1012
    moises1012

Post  moises1012 Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:58 pm

Close this, For me it's done

He already show me items, and now i know why he pwn me

He just don't want show it in public (Coz he have secrets!)

Close this and sorry to BladeKRock

Note: GM you can give him the stake now

BladeTauk
    BladeTauk

Post  BladeTauk Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:02 pm

moises1012 wrote:Close this, For me it's done

He already show me items, and now i know why he pwn me

He just don't want show it in public (Coz he have secrets!)

Close this and sorry to BladeKRock

Note: GM you can give him the stake now

closed
    owner request ?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:26 pm